Wed Mar 24 UTC (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Mar 24 8:00am - Wed Mar 24 9:00am
• Hear how regulators are approaching stress testing in 2021.
• Listen to an industry expert on the aviation sector and the driving factors for pricing and valuation. This sector is an area where regulators have asked firms to do more work in 2021.
• Stress testing is not new but what have been the lessons learnt and how should firms approach it in 2021?
The world has just been through a massive health and economic stress test. But what does that mean for stress testing in 2021?
The webinar will help you understand how regulatory thinking has evolved and look at their approach for 2021. It is aimed at anyone involved in stress testing or anyone placing reliance on stress testing (e.g. to understand ‘going concern’).
It will provide delegates with a ‘deep dive’ into valuations in the aviation sector at this difficult time. It will also appeal to anyone with an interest in that sector and aero valuations.
Attending this webinar will provide accountants, financial analysts and auditors (internal and external) with insights to help improve how they plan for, approach and assess stress testing in 2021.
Who is the target audience:
• Staff involved in stress tests for financial services firm.
• Analysts looking at stress testing information.
• External auditors making an assessment of ‘going concern’.
• Internal auditors looking at their firm’s stress testing systems and controls.
Head Retail Banking - Challengers & Automotive BRS FS, Grant Thornton UK LLP
President and Head of Advisory, IBA
Risk & Regulation, Technical Manager , ICAEW, Financial Services