|Event Date||Wed Mar 24 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
A momentous shift on the reporting requirements of companies, banks and the investment community is underway, driven by a growing awareness of the scale of climate risk and opportunity in financial markets.
While investors, lenders and insurers are increasingly interested in consistent data to inform investment, credit and underwriting decisions, countries are seeking to manage broader considerations of financial stability.
Join us as we dig into the practical considerations of how to do TCFD reporting, providing important insights for all market participants, from corporations to financial institutions. Our specialists will share their perspectives on the TCFD reporting journey, offering answers to common questions including:
• How do I set the right carbon footprint baseline and management targets?
• How do I quantify different climate risk scenarios?
• How do I communicate uncertainty in TCFD disclosure?
• How do I assess credit risk and opportunity in a changing climate?
• How does TCFD align with other reporting standards?
• How do I engage stakeholders to integrate TCFD analysis in business strategy?
Lauren Smart (moderator)
Chief Commercial Officer, ESG, S&P Global
Global Head of the Analytic Development Group, Credit Risk Solutions, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Global Head of ESG Research and Innovation, S&P Global
Global Head of Corporate Responsibility, S&P Global
Manager, ESG Innovation and Analytics, S&P Global Trucost