|Event Date||Wed Oct 6 EDT (11 days ago)|
Remember: the reflation of major economies should put an end to the era of expanding global liquidity. The soaring of domestic prices should take Brazilian interest rates to their highest level in four years. This sheds light on fundamental questions for market success: What to expect in the corporate debt market given the economic backdrop? Now or after? Scroll, capture locally or abroad? What have competitors been up to? How can RI and Treasury efficiently seek out investors? Join this essential webinar and discover how to leverage your business with top Bloomberg experts. Schedule:
• Macroeconomic scenario: is the end of low interest rates?
• Fixed income funding: time, rate, currency, hedge. What to expect?
• How competitors are financing and investing
• "Investor Targeting": increase and improve the investor base (fixed income and equities)
• Gains from the use of an electronic trading platform
• Report automation (competitors, economy and market)
Chief Economist, Bloomberg LP
Head of Market Specialists, Bloomberg LP
Specialist in Electronic Trading Platforms, Bloomberg LP
Marco Aurelio Mota
Senior Fixed Income and Currencies Specialist, Bloomberg LP
Relationship manager, Bloomberg LP