|Event Date||Tue Jan 18 EST - Wed Jan 19 EST (1 day ago)|
SSON’s 2021 Global Market Review: Intelligent Automation in Shared Services reveals 30% of respondents utilize Intelligent Automation technologies in HR. This should come as no surprise as digital technologies like RPA, People Analytics and AI are increasingly being used to streamline the employee experience. With plug and play platforms, low-code, no-code tools and simplified applications it’s easier than ever for HR to digitize burdensome administrative tasks and focus on forward-thinking enterprise initiatives.
The question lies, how can HR prioritize the projects that will bring the most value to the business? Consider this: 8 in 10 (77%) respondents to SSON Analytics 2020 North America HR Shared Services Benchmarking Survey reported that their organization either hadn’t started on human capital analytics (also known as people analytics) or were at a preliminary stage of their journey. It seems that while digitization is a hot topic, HR requires the analytical insight to optimize decision making.
With these circumstances in mind, the online event HR 4.0 will bring together industry voices from January 18-19 to share their forward-thinking transformation journeys, including but not limited to:
• Utilizing the gig economy, automated recruitment and microservices to employ the workforce of the future
• Boosting engagement and retention outcomes with intuitive AI, culture-driven platforms and governing models
• Simplifying employee experiences to enable self-service and smarter workflows
• Automating total rewards, background screening, and employee admin with less IT involvement
• Planning, deploying and managing digital initiatives with citizen development
2021 Past Speakers
VP, Global HR Operations Lowe's Companies Inc.
Global Director Digital HR Systems Schneider Electric
Vice President Total Rewards & HR Operations Baylor Scott & White
Director, HR Transformation Republic National Distributing Company
Director, of HR Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Aramark
Director Digital HR, Intuitive
Director, Culture and Employee Engagement Western Digital
Head of HR Strategy, The World Bank
Head of Online Events, SSON