Tue Mar 15 +04 (2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Mar 14 4:00pm - Mon Mar 14 4:00pm
Ritz-Carlton DIFC, Dubai, UAE
DIFC, off - Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - UAE
This event will resume its live event schedule after a hiatus of more than two years since the pandemic struck. We will open with the Hubbis Middle East Investment Forum, which we will present in our new half-day format.
It’s a great opportunity for you to share best practices, network and meet peers, learn new thinking and explore the latest trends from our inspiring and insightful speakers. The event is kindly being sponsored by GAM Investments, Ping An of China Asset Management (Hong Kong) and Saxo Bank.
2022 looks set to be a more challenging and volatile year. How should we position client portfolios and expectations in preparation for what lies ahead? And how will you help clients shift mindset, investing style and portfolio holdings as the market transitions to this new phase?
Its exclusively designed for senior management, product gatekeepers and RM’s at Private Banks, Retail Banks, IFAs, Independent Wealth Management Firms (IAM), Multi-Family Offices (MFO) and Single-Family Offices.
Our mission on March 15 will be to look in-depth at the Middle East wealth management investment market, looking outwards at how the HNW and UHNW clients are assembling their global investment portfolios. Our experts will analyse key global investment trends amongst these wealthy private clients. And they will analyse what the private banks, independent wealth managers, asset management firms and digital platforms are doing to provide expert advice, ideas, and products, as well as seamless communication, execution and reporting.
The agenda includes presentations and panel discussion on the following topics:
• Finding opportunities in increasingly challenging and volatile markets
• Deep Dive: Navigating the Attractive Opportunities in China
• Middle East Private Wealth Leaders – Positioning for & Embracing Growth in the Post-Pandemic World
• How do you get safe and reliable income today?
• ESG, Sustainability and Climate – increasingly embraced by wealthy clients in the Middle East?
• Curating portfolios, delivering advice and scaling the proposition
Why you should attend?
• Connectivity across Private Banking, Independent Wealth Management, Retail Banking, Asset Management, Insurance, Technology, Professional Services and other communities.
• Find out how the industry can develop further & lessons it can learn from elsewhere. Improve skills and knowledge through a practical, enjoyable and interactive learning experience.
• This events are not only consistent, relevant, engaging and unique but also highly positive, and fun experiences.
Managing Director, Head of International Institutions, Head, Marketing and Investor Services, Institutional Business Development Department
Fund Manager and member, Atlanticomnium’s Management Committee
General Manager, Affluent, Head of Priority & Premium Banking, and Branch Network, UAE Standard Chartered Bank
Director, Head of Fixed Income & Global Portfolios, Mashreq Capital
Executive Director, Bank of Singapore
Chief Investment Officer, REYL Finance MEA
Chief Executive Officer - Group Wealth Management, Habib Bank AG Zurich
• Gam Investment
• Pingan Finance Technology
• Saxo Bank