|Event Date||Mon Jul 6 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
The Banking Industry is an essential introduction to the business of banking. The 4-week course covers the evolution of banking since the 2008 financial crisis, the role of banks in the U.S. economy and the environment in which banks operate and compete. It provides a look into various banking career tracks to inspire and prepare and motivate new bankers and covers innovations in financial products.
The Banking Industry is one of three Banking Fundamentals courses that explore the principles of the banking industry. Enroll in one, two or all three to meet your needs.
This course is designed for anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career or a more experienced professional from a different industry.
• Describe how banks serve customer needs
• Identify major bank competitors
• Identify regulators, major laws and banking regulations
• Explain how banks meet their financial goals
• Discuss future trends in banking