|Event Date||Mon Nov 2 EST (about 1 year ago)|
This up-to-date insider's view of consumer lending offers essential information about the regulations governing credit practices, and reviews loan processing, cross-selling and collections. This course takes 16-weeks to complete.
Entry-level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel, and bank employees who need to understand consumer credit.
• Identify components of the consumer installment credit market
• Describe various loan products
• Trace the lending process
• Apply credit math and loan pricing principles
• Recognize variables that affect loan structure
• Identify opportunities for cross-selling bank products