|Event Date||Thu Feb 4 EST (12 months ago)|
Indiana Bankers Association
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
This Bank Security Forum will provide a platform and opportunity for management level personnel and staff to exchange ideas freely, compare practices, and discuss important strategic and operational issues with peers. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
The Topics for each session will flow based on feedback from participants in the forum group. As necessary, subject matter experts will be brought in to cover specific issues and topics based on responses from forum members.
Possible Forum Topics:
While much of the discussion will be based on what YOU, the members of the Forum want to cover, here are just some of the topics that we’ve heard are on the radar screens of today’s bank security professional.
• The role and reporting structure of the security department
• Responding to the need to utilize data analytics as more is required from less people, with less focus on security hardware
• Convergence of physical and logical security, requiring a more holistic approach to security
• Principles of physical security
• Implementing layered security to achieve the principles
• The role of technology and social media and its impact on security
• The role of physical security and fraud prevention and investigation
• Active threat planning
President, The Rechel Group, Inc.