Thu Apr 11 BST (over 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Apr 11 3:00am - Thu Apr 11 12:00pm
etc.venues St Paul's
200 Aldersgate, St. Pauls, London EC1A 4HD, UK
Now in its eleventh year, the ICA Conference is renowned for the practical and valuable insight it brings to our members and the wider regulatory and financial crime compliance community.
Our 10th Annual Conference held in April 2018 in London was a sell-out and attracted delegates from over 24 countries and we’re delighted to announce the date of our 2019 event:
Knowledge - Hear subject matter experts and thought leaders debate the issues most critical to the compliance sector.
• Discover and debate the latest regulatory and financial crime compliance developments and challenges in interactive streams delivered by more 20 industry experts including ICA Fellows.
• Join ICA members and other AML and compliance professionals from banks, regulatory bodies, insurance companies, law enforcement, money services businesses at this highly collaborative event.
Recognition - Be part of the largest gathering of the ICA Community.
• Be recognised for your commitment to best compliance practice and an enhanced professional reputation
• Earn 6 CPD points
• Attain a certificate of attendance
Community - Use our new Conference app to enhance your conference experience.
• Network with the wide compliance community through interactive streams and networking breaks
• Connect to both local and global like-minded professionals and build relationships, and extensive support networks with your peers
• Further your professional development by learning industry best-practice
Leave the conference with essential transferable compliance and AML skills
Financial Crime Barrister, DLT Specialist
Co-Founder and CEO, EMEA, Cynopsis Solutions
Dawn Fisher, FICA
Deputy MLRO at Arbuthnot Latham & Co
Fiona Hipkiss, FICA
Managing Director, Hines Europe Ltd
Former Royal Marine Commando and Special Forces Sergeant
Visibility Specialist and creator, Visibility VIBES™
Regional Manager Business Intelligence EMEA, Refinitiv
Marios Skandalis, FICA
Director Group Compliance, Bank of Cyprus
Founder of Impact on Integrity
FICA Director and Global Head of Intelligence Unit, Deutsche
Global Head of Transaction Monitoring – FCC (Stewardship), HSBC
Paul Asare-Archer, FICA
Director of Compliance – Telefonica UK (O2)
Director AML/CTF/Sanctions, ABC and MLROm Nationwide
Founder & Director, Matrix7 Ltd
Director of Risk and Compliance
Simon Donlevy, FICA
Head of Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk, Lloyds Banking Group
Trevor Barratt, FICA
Tyrone Griffiths, FICA
Senior Consultant and Managing Director, AML Assessment Limited
Certified Corporate Trust Specialist
• Cynopsis Solutions
• Broadgate Search
• DeltaNet International
• EQS Group