|Event Date||Wed Mar 31 EDT (7 months ago)|
The Banking Commission of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is pleased to invite you to the highly-anticipated ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting to be held virtually on the 24 and 25 of March 2021.
This two-day flagship event will bring together over 250+ of the most influential trade finance experts, banking professionals, business leaders, lawyers and government officials from over 60 countries to debate the critical issues affecting the trade finance industry.
Who Should Attend?
• Financial Institutions (Sales And Client Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Back Office Managers, Risk Managers)
• Multilateral Development Banks And Export Credit Agencies
• Governmental Organisations
• Independent Financiers
• Insurance Brokers And Underwriters
• Lawyers And Consultants
• Service Providers
2021 Sponsors and Partners
• Deutsche Bank
• Coastline Solution
• ICC Academy
• ICC Digital Library
• The London Institute of Banking & Finance