Tue Oct 25 EET - Fri Oct 28 EET (in 4 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Oct 25 2:00pm - Fri Oct 28 11:00am
This conference is created for mutual and cooperative insurance leaders who want a conference with a difference. A conference that creates real, lasting value for their organization and its member-owners.
A conference that stimulates original ideas for better business performance; that offers clear insights into the trends that are shaping the future of our industry; that provides a full and clear understanding of the powerful role that our sector too can play in redesigning insurance.
• The largest global gathering of our sector offers unrivalled peer-to-peer networking
• Inspiring leaders from our sector feature in insightful and provocative panel sessions
• Globally renowned speakers deliver pertinent, informative presentations
• Delegates’ strategic priorities drive the content of a stimulating open space session
• Additional, specialist events are offered on our unique Young Leaders Program
The year 2022 is also the year of ICMIF’s Centenary and the city of Rome was chosen as our venue as this is the city where ICMIF was founded 100 years ago. There will be three full conference days which will include an afternoon of plenary sessions and a Gala Dinner dedicated to celebrating our centenary. Also, as is our usual custom, we will organise a number of social tours for Saturday 29 October which will give you a chance to explore Rome.
The Biennial Conference is a unique gathering of mutual and cooperative insurance leaders from around the world. The Conference will address the priority issues for ICMIF members and the future trends that will determine their business success, in particular after the many changes brought about in our sector since the Covid-19 pandemic began.
• Accounting for Sustainability