Thu Mar 26 CET (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Mar 26 3:30am - Thu Mar 26 10:55am
Vasagatan 28, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
In the past years we have seen significant growth in interest in the Internet of Things (IoT). This was clear at IDC’s IoT conferences in 2019, and we are very much looking forward to continuing the discussion, learning more about how to leverage the Internet of Things to transform the way we do business today.
The Internet of Things is entering a critical phase in its market acceptance and deployment. After several years of customers evaluating the case for an IoT solution, vendors appear to be reaching a point in their products and capabilities that is now a viable business proposition. Companies that seek to become digital natives through their work on digital transformation are seeing competitive advantages in their operating plans and the beginning of better customer experiences through IoT outcomes and services.
The 2020 season will be pivoting around these 3 key streams:
• Internet of Data → importance of IoT data across companies, from analytics to usage and monetization
• Internet of Emerging Techs → how IoT is furtherly accelerated by other emerging technologies, such as Edge Computing, AI, Blockchain
• Internet of Impacts → how IoT is disrupting operations, customer and citizen experience, personal life, and workspace
IDC's Nordic Internet of Things conferences will provide insight into the latest trends and technologies and provide guidance to business and technology executives on which key factors to consider in their strategic planning when allocating resources for IoT initiatives and business plans.
• IoT - Driving Digital Transformation
• Edge Computing - why does it matter?
• Gaining Operational Efficiency
• IoT and Next-Gen Security: End-point security in a changed threat landscape
• Monetizing IoT - Turning data into money
• Changing infrastructure as we know it
• Monitoring IoT Success: Best Practices and KPIs
• Artificial Intelligence: making computable the uncomputable
Senior Research Director, IDC EMEA
Business Unit Leader, HedeDanmark
Senior Account Executive, NetApp