|Event Date||Tue May 11 EDT - Thu May 13 EDT (6 months ago)|
Trustees and plan sponsors have had a lot to manage over the past year. As we look to 2021 and beyond, what emerging developments in the pensions and benefits industry will impact plan decisions? Learn about the latest legislation and relevant Canadian case law, as well as how you can best prepare your plan for the future. Sessions will provide the tools you need to address the most crucial items on your board agenda.
The conference format will offer plenty of opportunities for interaction—Come prepared with questions for our experts and exchange views and information with your peers in a collaborative learning environment.
• Cybersecurity in a COVID-19 Environment
• Privacy Law Developments
• Cross-country Pension Update
• The Spectrum of Target Benefit Plans: One Size Does Not Fit All
• Commuted Values – Provincial v Federal Standards
• Cross-country Benefits Update
• Legal and Practical Considerations for Virtual Health Care
• Drug Policy and Product Pipeline: What You Need to Know
Benefits of Attending:
• Hear from industry experts, regulators and government representatives.
• Focus on the critical information you need to know now with fresh and relevant topics.
• Gain a deeper understanding of the issues affecting the pensions and benefits industry and the impact on your plans.
Who Should Attend:
• This program is especially designed for labour and management trustees, public service trustees, professional advisors and corporate plan sponsors.
Brett W. Brecker
Vice President, Coughlin & Associates
Principal Consultant, H3 Consulting
Director, Strategic Innovation, Green Shield Canada
Partner, Pitblado Law LLP
Lisa C. Chamzuk
Partner, Lawson Lundell LLP
Gregory M. Heise
Partner, George & Bell Consulting
Barbara A. Martinez
National Practice Leader, Drug Solutions, Canada Life
Partner, Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
Research Director, United Steel works
Susan L. Nickerson
Partner, Torys LLP
Partner & Senior Consultant, PBI Actuarial Consultants
Senior Consulting Actuary, Segal Consulting
Partner, Victory Square Law Office
Partner, McInnes Cooper