Wed Mar 9 CET (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Mar 8 6:00pm - Tue Mar 8 6:00pm
Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
Werftestrasse 4, 6002 Luzern, Switzerland
FinTech is a collective term for innovations and modern technologies in the field of financial services.
You will find the following topics on our website:
• What is the content of this Swiss conference?
• Which speakers will appear?
• What is the target group of the FinTech event?
• What are the goals?
• Where does the FinTech conference take place?
• What does the conference cost?
• When does the conference take place?
• How is the conference program designed?
The FinTech innovation is considered the ideal solution to the problems of the banking and finance industry and has seen high growth rates in recent years. In business, the term FinTech stands for financial technology. Swiss challenger banks and FinTech start-ups are strong in the market. The focus is on current challenges: What were the influences of financial technology on the entire economy and our daily work this year? What are the opportunities for Switzerland that will result from this? What are the results that are relevant for FinTech companies? In addition to the presentation of the IFZ FinTech Study 2022 with statistical figures, experts give insights into various examples of practice and implementation. The presentations are in English or in German. There will be no simultaneous translation.
Which is the target audience?
The future-oriented IFZ FinTech Conference 2022 is predestined for this target group:
• Executives, management, decision-makers from Swiss banks, asset management, financial service providers, IT service providers, research at colleges and universities, education and other companies
• All digitally savvy people such as providers of mobile apps and blockchain as well as investors who are interested in ideal FinTech solutions and enjoy an exciting meeting and debate with top Swiss and global speakers
What are the goals?
• The IFZ provides up-to-date content on digital development and collaboration in the FinTech area of banks and other companies.
• In a practical manner, we take up a specific digital topic in relation to banking, finance, fintech companies and financial technology.
• With the FinTech study, we are making a contribution to communication as part of the project and distributing it to our target group, such as executives and employees in the banking and financial sector as well as technology start-ups.
• With the Swiss specialist conference, we achieve a broad impact in society, political bodies, the media, banks, financial service providers, companies and academic institutions.
• With this attractive meeting we offer you the ideal platform to meet with other conference participants, to cultivate the exchange together and to expand your network in banking and finance.
Board Member and Director, Microsoft
Institute for Financial Services Zug IFZ
Head of Taskforce on Sustainable Finance, State Secretariat for International Finance SIF
Lecturer and Researcher, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences
Head Financial Services & Solutions, Member of the Executive Board, Inventx
• Swisscom Business
• Swiss Bankers
• Synpulse Management Consulting