Wed Mar 10 +08 (8 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Mar 9 8:00pm - Tue Mar 9 8:30pm
|Location||Webinar - Malaysia / Singapore|
Sustainable Finance in Emerging Markets – Views from Asia is part of the IIF ESG Webinar Series, which is designed to promote understanding of the rapidly evolving landscape for ESG disclosure and to align efforts to measure and track climate finance. The objective of this ESG webinar is to discuss sustainable finance efforts in emerging markets (EM). This will be the second in a series of ESG webinars focusing on EM expertise from different regions. This webinar will spotlight views from Emerging Asia.
Join us on March 10 as we discuss the future of sustainable finance agenda in EM Asia with Luanne Sieh from CIMB Group, and learn more about key challenges and opportunities for financial institutions in the region, what drives the regulatory landscape, and the state of play on climate and ESG disclosure practices.
Topics for discussion:
• Key drivers of the sustainability agenda in the region
• The pace of sustainability integration across corporates in EM Asia
• Sustainable business development and competition –risks and opportunities
• Investment stewardship and the role of the financial institutions
• The increasing role of ESG in mobilizing private capital flows into Asia
Head, Group Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, CIMB Group
Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, IIF