|Event Date||Tue Jul 13 EDT - Wed Jul 14 EDT (3 months ago)|
The definitive annual insurance-linked securities meeting for Asia, facilitating introductions and connections between the region and mature-market based ILS executives.
Our theme for 2021 is “Expanding market access & opportunities”, which refers to both access to Asian risk and investment capital, as well as the overall growth trend being seen in reinsurance and how that plays into future prospects for the ILS market.
In addition, we will feature specific discussion of Asia as a location for transacting in and investing in ILS, with Singapore making steady headway as a destination for catastrophe bonds and ILS deals, while Hong Kong readies its platform for the ILS market.
What to Expect:
Industry thought-leaders, ILS fund managers, and guests, discussing the insurance-linked securities (ILS) market, capital markets future role in reinsurance, and the ILS investment opportunity.
• Risk & capital in Asia
• Asia reinsurance market trends
• ILS market conditions
• What ILS investors really want
• Where next for ILS in Asia?
Who should attend:
• Artemis ILS Asia 2021 will look to inspire, inform, connect the dots, spark ideas, and offer experienced executives a chance to reflect on what has gone well and what challenges or opportunities lie ahead in mobilizing the capital markets to invest in insurance risk.
• This is a carefully curated event, designed to attract those interested in advanced concepts related to ILS and risk transfer, or those who recognize the unique opportunity to hear from ILS stalwarts and thought-leaders.
• Attended by senior executives from (re)insurance companies, catastrophe bond & ILS fund managers, pension and institutional investors, hedge funds, service providers, technology start-ups, investment bankers and more.
KEYNOTES & INTERVIEWS WITH:
CEO, AM RE Syndicate Inc.
Dr. Morton Lane, Ph. D
President, Lane Financial LLC. Director, The University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign
Executive Director, General Business, Hong Kong Insurance Authority
CEO, Aon Securities
VIEWS FROM ILS MARKET EXPERTS:
Co-head of Global Investor Relations, Securis Investment Partners LLP
Head of Debt, Future Fund of Australia
Senior Director, Lead Portfolio Manager - Insurance Portfolio, PGGM
Partner, Leadenhall Capital Partners LLP
CEO, MS Amlin Asia Pacific Head of Reinsurance, Asia
Founder, ILS Advisers
Partner, Head of Non-Life Analytics, Securis Investment Partners
Executive Director, ILS Advisers
Bernard Van Der Stichele
Portfolio Manager (ILS), Fixed Income & Derivatives, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
Co-Founder & CEO, Vesttoo Ltd.
CFO, Mt. Logan Re Ltd.
Associate, Frontier Advisors
Managing Director, GC Securities
• Mt. Logan Re.