|Event Date||Thu May 13 EDT (5 months ago)|
Join Rain Newton-Smith and senior business leaders for an informal discussion about the opportunities and challenges facing businesses. Hear first-hand economic insight and intelligence and what this means for your organisation.
Along with other members of the Management Board, Rain has been at the forefront of CBI’s daily contact with key government teams during the COVID-19 crisis, and continues to press the business case as the UK looks to ‘Build Back Better’.
Rain will be keen to hear your own thoughts on what the government needs to focus on, how their recent interventions have impacted your business and sector, and gather views on the likely outcome for the UK economy.
• Get up-to-date with the latest insights from some of the most important stakeholder engagements the CBI is having
• Join expert led conversations that will tackle the challenges affecting business
• Access up-to-the-minute intelligence
• Connect with like-minded individuals that are experiencing similar challenges in today’s business environment
• Ensure your voice is heard at the highest levels of the CBI by sharing your personal views and experiences.
• This event is strictly for CBI members and will be invitation only.