|Event Date||Tue May 10 EDT (10 days ago)|
30 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
These new challenges are difficult to manage alone. To help CCOs succeed, RMA has developed a dedicated roundtable for chief compliance officers and their delegates to come together and discuss leading practices in the compliance space.
This roundtable offers a valuable opportunity to meet and discuss compliance challenges with your peers, and to identify best practices you can leverage at your institution to enhance the value of your compliance programs. Each event agenda for an RMA Roundtable is a bit different, as the agenda is driven by attendee’s recommendations.
However, topics will likely include:
• Implementing proactive compliance risk management programs.
• Navigating regulatory landscapes.
• Metrics/tools for measuring program effectiveness and efficiency.
• Monitoring employee communication methods (approved vs. misconduct);
• Implications of war in Ukraine (sanctions, scenarios).
• Use of data in criminal investigations.
• Board reporting.
What happens at the event?
The forum will feature a lead facilitator, roundtable group discussions, and may include small breakout groups that will delve deeper into issues of specific interest. You will benefit from the problem-solving techniques discussed by your peers, regardless of the size of the institution. Participants share information, ask questions, and exchange ideas in a roundtable environment, to broaden their knowledge and acquire a firm understanding of the issues.
Who will benefit?
The target financial institution are large community banks, mid-tier banks, regional banks and large banks. We recommend the following individuals attend:
• Chief Compliance Officers
• Directors/Managers of Compliance