Tue Mar 30 ADT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Mar 30 9:30am - Tue Mar 30 12:30pm
What You’ll Learn:
• What factors are fueling confidence in Atlanta's booming logistics sector and how can you take advantage of these trends?
• How are companies like Amazon targeting Atlanta for industrial properties and fulfillment centers?
• How will improvements in technology impact the future of property design?
• How are the most successful developers responding to the rapid increase in demand for cold storage properties?
• How can Atlanta keep up with ever-increasing logistical demand driven by online shopping?
How You'll Do More Business: Learn how Atlanta’s top industrial developers are striving to meet increased demand in a post-pandemic market. Learn new design best practices to adopt, where the biggest market opportunities are, and what’s changing in tenant demand and technology.
Who Attends: Brokers, developers, architects property managers, lawyers and general contractors, investors, logistics companies
VP, Thomas & Hutton
Director, Stan Johnson Co.
Director of Project Development, PREMIER Design+Build Group
Assistant Director of Development, Invest Atlanta
SVP, Duke Realty
Director of Real Estate, KKR
Managing Director, Portman Industrial
Director of Acquisitions, Dayton Street Partners
Commercial Business Development, Mid South Roof Systems
• Thomas & Hutton
• Hoar Construction
• Stan Johnson Co.
• Mid- South Roof Systems
• Premier Design