Wed Sep 18 BST (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Sep 18 3:30am - Wed Sep 18 11:25am
Crowne Plaza London - The City
19 New Bridge St, London EC4V 6DB, UK
Join industry leaders in capital markets to discuss challenges and benefits of STS transactions. Tackle regulatory change, keep updated with policy developments, and assess the potential impacts of STS on the ABS market. Hear from originators, investors, and issuers on first STS transactions in the market. Tackle regulatory challenges of the regime and keep pace with developments to technical standards.
Implementation experiences on the issuer side:
• Hear from issuers and originators on experiences of first STS transactions in the market
• Discuss impact on volumes, pricing, and interaction with global markets
• What are the difficulties in getting verified?
Assess the effects on asset managers and investors:
• What are the impacts on global investment of securitised products?
• What are the incentives to invest in STS securitisations?
• Will the regime improve the capital markets industry?
Navigate the STS regime & emerging regulatory challenges:
• Keep updated on the regulatory technical standards from European policymakers
• Assess the impact of libor on the ABS market
• Tackle due diligence and disclosure challenges
Director, Securitisation & Covered Bonds, Rabbobank
Principal Policy Officer, EBA
Chief Financial Officer, Obvion
Managing Director and Global Head, ARCO Notes and Structuring, SANTANDER
Head of Regulatory Advocacy & Model Risk & CRE EMEA, Asset Finance & Securitisation, BNP Paribas
Managing Director, Prime Collateral Securities
Head of Structured Investments, ALLIED IRISH BANK
Managing Director, Citi
Managing Director, STS Verification International GmbH
Head of Capital Markets Execution, Barclays
Executive Director, Securitisation and Structured Finance, Goldman Sachs
Director, Head of European ABS, Blackrock
Head of Securitisation and Structured Finance, Ganado Advocates (Member of FinanceMalta)
• Moody's Analytics