Wed Oct 21 CEST - Fri Oct 23 CEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Oct 21 2:00am - Fri Oct 23 11:00am
The Innovation & Transformation Congress will provide an overview of major transformation initiatives, best practices among a community of industry leaders, and envision the financial services ecosystem in 2025 and beyond.
As we enter a new decade, Efma’s 48th Congress is evolving into a unique three-day long event addressing both trends - innovation and transformation. It will focus on the ways institutions have embraced new technologies and business models to adapt and remain competitive in the ever-evolving financial services industry.
We will examine in detail the wave of digitalization through various keynotes, case studies, and discussions. A friendly and trusted environment will allow you to discuss and partner with other attendees, speakers, and members of the Efma community.
The agenda is divided into six blocks, each dedicated to the most pressing challenges financial institutions are facing today:
• Tackling leadership challenges and operational excellence
• Delivering a delightful customer experience
• Standing up to big tech and new players
• Fostering and implementing innovation that makes business sense
• Making payments faster, cheaper and more convenient
• Finding a long-term vision for the blockchain
• The Paypers
• The Record