Tue Jan 11 HKT - Thu Jan 13 HKT (13 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Jan 10 11:00am - Wed Jan 12 11:00am
This unique virtual briefing will give attendees the opportunity to come together and discuss the topics shaping the insurance industry today.
Over three days, through panel discussions, keynote addresses and presentations, experts will be tackling the key issues impacting insurers' investment strategies today and in the future. Areas of focus will include opportunities (and challenges) for fixed income investments for insurers in Asia, and survival strategies for insurers in the low interest rate environment.
Key areas of discussion:
• Survival strategies for insurers in the low interest rate environment
• Asset allocation strategies and illiquid investments: finding yield whilst managing risk
• Fixed income investments for insurers in Asia – opportunities and challenges
• The impact of RBC on ALM and investments
• Implementing IFRS 17 and 9 alongside regulatory overhaul
• ESG: Integrating ESG into investment processes and exploring the future of ESG in Asia
Discuss and network
• Meet other attendees through speed networking group video calls.
• Meet with industry leaders through live Q&A, 1-2-1 video chat and messages.
• Participate in small break-out groups for a facilitated discussion by group video calls.
Gain high-value content
• Hear from 30+ expert grids and gain critical industry insights on a range of thought-provoking topics.
Enjoy the on-demand experience
• If you miss a session or want to refresh your memory on what was said, you can watch all the recordings on demand.
Be more sustainable
• No travel, less costs, no expenses - reduce your carbon footprint!
Head of Financial Risk Management, AXA
CFO, DGB Life Insurance
Head of Investment Management, BOC Group Life Assurance Company
Chief Economist, Peak Re
Green and Sustainable Insurance Working Group Co-Chair, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
Head of Portfolio Management, Investments, HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited
Insurance Investment, Prudential Corporation Asia
CFA Vice President and Insurance Strategist Wellington Management
Managing Director, Regional Investment Manager, Asia Pacific, Zurich Insurance Group
Head of Sustainable Finance, The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company & Deputy Global Head of Sustainability, Dai-ichi Life Holdings
HK Chief Investment Officer and Asia Head of ALM, AXA
Head AM Asia, Managing Director, Swiss Re
CFA Managing Director Moody's Investors Service Hong Kong
Chief Sustainable Finance Officer, Financial Services Agency (FSA)
Director of ALM, Investments & Capital Management, Ageas
• Wellington Management