|Event Date||Wed Mar 23 EDT - Thu Mar 24 EDT (in 2 months)|
The Insurance Distribution Roundtable is an event designed to promote the sharing of best practices and strategies related to supporting the sales of life, LTC and disability insurance within a bank and or credit union organization.
Consistent with the roundtable concept, all participants afforded equal opportunity to participate in the discussion, without regard to their organization or role. Our roundtable meetings are structured so that all participants have an opportunity to gain insights from the discussion by contributing their perspective and experiences, as well as being able to ask questions of their peers. And thanks to the support of our sponsors, there is no cost to participate.
Attendees include executives from Banks, Credit Unions, National BDs, Regional BDs ,Wirehouse and Independent Broker-Dealers along with third-party broker dealers supporting these channels as well as other industry experts, including representatives from insurance companies, service providers, marketing organizations and other related firms.
• Life Insurance strategies and planning for the coming year
• Technology solutions for new sales and in-force management
• Tactics for increasing insurance revenue and referrals from partners
• Incorporating life insurance in the financial planning process
• Other topics chosen by meeting participants
• Brighthouse Financial
• AMS Financial Solutions Group
• Mass Mutual
• Securian Financial