|Event Date||Mon Sep 6 EDT - Thu Sep 9 EDT (in 3 months)|
The four-day interactive agenda will allow participants to hear thought-provoking debates and discussions on how the last 18 months – dominated by Covid-19 – has impacted the (re)insurance industry, and how carriers and brokers can navigate the complex landscape ahead for the good of both their clients and their businesses.
Insider (Re)Connect 2021 will showcase an unparalleled line-up of high-profile speakers who will place collective expertise behind solving the most prominent challenges brought about by the crisis. Discussions will also examine how the industry is best placed to absorb the forces which have caused major changes and build resilience for the road ahead.
Key themes and topics to be covered include:
• Rating outlook: is the cycle still broken, or is this a more stable, moderate correction that will persist?
• The challenges and opportunities facing the market post-pandemic
• Examining how the impact of social inflation will collide with long-tail liabilities from Covid-19
• Reshaping interactions with the ILS market and weighing up the pace of recovery
• Future consolidation and deconsolidation in the (re)insurance industry
• Encouraging more reinsurance capacity to address emerging risks and client needs – such as cyber and pandemic risk
• And more!
In addition to fireside chats and interactive panel discussions, participants will have the opportunity to discuss the above key themes and topics through one-to-one and group meetings which can be scheduled up to four weeks in advance of the event, as well as informal networking and social activities allowing you to spend quality time with your peers.
Insider (Re)Connect is the premier virtual meeting place to interact with key decision-makers and leaders from across the global (re)insurance ecosystem. Key stakeholders invited to attend this virtual event include:
• Chief Executive Officers
• Chief Operating Officers
• Director, Insurance
• Director, Underwriting
• Head of Operational Risk Insurance
• Reinsurance Underwriters
• Casualty and Covid-19
• BI - the billion-dollar question
• Cyber recalibration
• ILS rebuild
• ESG progress
• Rating outlook
• Year One: Class of 2020 impact
• Post-pandemic recovery?
• Pandemic risk
Managing Partner and CEO, TigerRisk Partners
Member of the Board, Munich Re
CEO, Guy Carpenter
CEO, Hannover Re
CEO, Reinsurance, Swiss Re
Deputy CEO SCOR Global P&C, SCOR
Chief of Markets, Lloyd's
• McDermott Will & Emery
• Tiger Risk
• Inside P&C
• Trading Risk