Sun May 16 IST - Mon May 17 IST (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Sat May 15 11:30pm - Mon May 17 7:30am
8A & 8B, Lindsay St, opp. New Market, Kolkata, West Bengal 700087, India
ICEFBM and is being organized by IFERP WORLD - India to provide an opportunity to research scholars, delegates and students to interact and share their experience and knowledge in technology application.ICEFBM will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in Economics, Finance and Business Management. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
Our main objective is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of common man's life by improving the theory and practice of various disciplines and sectors of Science and Technology. iFeRP World being one of the largest professional association of south asia organizes conferences, workshop, seminars and/or awareness programs by providing the technical and other supports to improve research and development activities, publishing high quality academic international journals as well as upto date and current transactions.
Scope and Benefits:
• All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
• All the accepted paper will be published in relevant International Journals.
• Accepted paper will be provided with a Digital Object Identifier(DOI) number with which they can find their research paper uploaded online in Worldresearchlibrary.
• Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation.
• iFeRP World DELEGATES EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (IDEP): Delegates from iFeRP World conferences with brilliant ideas and research initiatives would be sent to carry out the research and development activities at overseas, abroad and International organisations having collaboration with iFeRP World.
• Delegates with research activities and innovative ideas which may be beneficiary for humanities will be funded through iFeRP World Research Funding Scheme
• Conference Alerts