Fri Apr 17 JST (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Apr 16 8:00pm - Fri Apr 17 3:15am
Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier
3 Chome-4-15 Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0005, Japan
This conference is an amalgamation of industrialists, academia where they can gear up knowledge in the field of bacteriology. Our gratitude towards people who are concerned about Finance, Bank & Economics and we cordially invite them to gear up and make the congress a unforgettable successful event.
Who should attend (ICFBE-20)?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
International Conference on Finance, Bank & Economics(ICFBE-20) attracts experts from all education sectors, schools, Colleges, Universities, vocational education and training, as well as government representatives, Non-governmental Organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should I attend (ICFBE-20)?
The national and international gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders with background or interest Education.
• Networking with national and international participants.
• Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education.
• Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the programmed sessions.
• Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top international education conferences
• Conference Alert
• All Conference Alert
• International Conference Aler
• Research Pedia
• Cite Factor
• Open Academic Journals Index
• Open Access Library
• Google Scholar
• Giga Informationszentrum
• State and University Library Libraries
• Universidad Politecnica