Mon Feb 17 JST (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sun Feb 16 7:00pm - Mon Feb 17 2:15am
Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier
3 Chome-4-15 Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0005, Japan
This conference is an amalgamation of industrialists, academia where they can gear up knowledge in the field of bacteriology. Our gratitude towards people who are concerned about Innovative Engineering Technologies and we cordially invite them to gear up and make the congress a unforgettable successful event.
Who should attend (ICIET-20)?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
International Conference on Innovative Engineering Technologies(ICIET-20) attracts experts from all education sectors, schools, Colleges, Universities, vocational education and training, as well as government representatives, Non-governmental Organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should I attend (ICIET-20)?
The national and international gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders with background or interest Education.
• Networking with national and international participants.
• Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education.
• Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the programmed sessions.
• Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top international education conferences
• Conference Alert
• All Conference Alert
• International Conference Aler
• Research Pedia
• Cite Factor
• Open Academic Journals Index
• Open Access Library
• Google Scholar
• Giga Informationszentrum
• State and University Library Libraries
• Universidad Politecnica