Wed Nov 28 GMT - Thu Nov 29 GMT (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Nov 28 12:00am - Thu Nov 29 12:00am
As of 10/31/2018 Event venue is not yet announced.
This is a 2-day workshop designed for general insurance professionals. The aim of this workshop is to provide in-depth insight into the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS 17) for non-life Insurance contracts.
• Presentation of Financial Statements under IFRS 17
• Premium Allocation Approach for short term products
• Solvency II and Capital management
• Non-Life products with investment components
• Impact of LIC and LRC on the Balance sheet;
• How to educate market participants/stakeholders.
• With plenty of time for questions and case studies this workshop allows you to bring back specific and practical insights to your implementation project.
IFRS expert and Head of Consulting at Shasat
2018 MEDIA PARTNER
• Solvency II Wire