Mon Nov 19 HKT - Wed Nov 21 HKT (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Nov 19 12:00am - Wed Nov 21 12:00am
This course is designed for finance, treasury and banking professionals who have at least five years practical experience in various roles in treasury management and who need to gain a deeper practical knowledge of advanced treasury management techniques.
This is the most advanced international course EuroFinance offers.
• Explore the techniques being deployed by the leading global treasury organisations
• Understand how treasury can deliver improved bottom-line performance for your business through tax-efficient account structures, effective hedging strategies and optimising working capital
• Discuss alternative account structure for optimising liquidity and payments
• Gain a comprehensive insight into the current and future challenges facing treasury managers and CFOs
• Develop practical skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied upon your return to the office.
• Practical, hands-on training featuring corporate case studies and group exercises
• Delivered by EuroFinance the trusted, industry leading training provider
• Proven track record – over 300 treasury professionals have attended this course
• Experienced tutors that address your real-life challenges
• Network with your industry peers – we attract professionals from over 60 countries
• Learn instantly applicable knowledge and skills to take back to the office
• Earn up to 21 NASBA CPE credits, CPD certified
Senior EuroFinance Tutor & Director, Transactionbanking.com