Wed Mar 23 UTC (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Mar 22 8:00pm - Tue Mar 22 8:00pm
A new opportunity for your Professional Services business in 2022
The event are an innovative opportunity to grow your business and add more value to your clients’ businesses.
In these very challenging times supporting your business clients through the setup and operation of an event could underpin their success this year as well as your own. Then reap the benefits for many years to come.
The event are increasingly popular with New Zealand’s businesses, both large and small. Learn this simple model in just over an hour, add it to your professional service portfolio straight away and work more closely with your clients than you have before. Advisory Board services will enable you to develop a more strategic relationship with your clients and help you differentiate your service from your competitors. Advisory Boards are also popular as the first step to formal Governance for many businesses.
Using the Advisory Boards structure you will enjoy working alongside your top clients helping them develop and implement strategy, adapt to change and make better decisions. Advisory Boards are most valuable in a rapidly changing environment and are an effective way to handle the challenges of the economic headwinds of 2022 and beyond.
Unfortunately, most business people do not understand the value an Advisory Board offers, how they work, how they differ from a Board of Directors, what business owners are looking for and what it takes to be an Advisory Board member.
If the time is taken to ‘do it right’, an Advisory Board is a simple and effective framework that can transform any business.
Join us for this practical introductory webinar delivered by Helen Down, Managing Director of Advisory Boards New Zealand. Helen will share many real life examples of how Advisory Boards are being used throughout New Zealand.
You will also receive a practical workbook with excellent reference material, checklists and templates that you can use with your clients.
This popular webinar is ideal for professional services people and business owners who are keen to take the first step towards Advisory Boards. If you are looking for an innovative way to give your clients a competitive edge, and your own business a real point of difference then take a closer look at Advisory Boards.
• What an Advisory Board is
• The opportunities an Advisory Board offers professional services companies
• What an Advisory Board can deliver to business owners
• How an Advisory Board differs from a Board of Directors
• The types of businesses who benefit the most from an Advisory Board
• The five phases of an Advisory Board’s life cycle:
• What is expected of an Advisory Board member
Plus more than 30 tips to help you manage an Advisory Board effectively and the common pitfalls to avoid on both sides of the Advisory Board table.
• Accountants, lawyers and any Professional Services entity who provide advice to business owners around business growth, strategy, transition planning, risk, governance, and operational issues
• Business professionals, consultants and Advisors who could provide services to business owners as an Advisor in any form and on an Advisory Board
• Business owners of small, medium and large companies
• Business owners and CEO’s who do not have governance structure that delivers to their needs
• Business owners/CEO’s with an Advisory Board already in place or had one previously that does not deliver the results expected or required
Managing Director, Advisory Boards NZ
• Marks & Worth
• The College of Law
• Turner Hopkins
• Mind Balance
• Inland Revenue
• Employee Solution Service
• David Forman
• Advisory boardsnz
• MBI Ey
• Governance & Secretariat Ltd
• Tomlinson Law
• Vicki Ammunsen Trust Law