Sat Mar 19 UTC (in about 2 months)
In your timezone (EST): Fri Mar 18 8:00pm - Fri Mar 18 8:00pm
After attending this seminar you will:
• Have a basic knowledge of the most common aspects of Denver's sales, use, occupational privilege, and personal property taxes.
• Know what Lodger’s tax, TBT and FDA tax are, and whether they apply to you.
• Be aware of specific tax treatments of construction contractors and exempt organizations.
• Know which tax licenses you need, how to apply for them, and how to fill out and file the returns.
• Know the Statute of Limitations and your obligations for record keeping.
• Know what your tax obligations are when you buy or sell a business.
• Know where to get additional help.
• Have had an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions from the presenters one-on-one.