|Event Date||Tue Apr 14 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
Carr Properties, USA
1615 L Street, NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
Introduction to Commercial Lending 2020 - The Independent Community Bankers of America® creates and promotes an environment where community banks flourish. With more than 50,000 locations nationwide, community banks constitute 99 percent of all banks, employ nearly 750,000 Americans and are the only physical banking presence in one in three U.S. counties. Holding more than $5 trillion in assets, nearly $4 trillion in deposits, and more than $3.4 trillion in loans to consumers, small businesses and the agricultural community, community banks channel local deposits into the Main Streets and neighborhoods they serve, spurring job creation, fostering innovation and fueling their customers’ dreams in communities throughout America.
ICBA is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education, and high-quality products and services.
Independent Community Banks
• ICBA engages with members to address challenges faced by community banks of all sizes and charter types. We offer members: national representation, professional development, innovative products and services, and exclusive tools and information.
Corporate Members agree that ICBA is the best resource in their outreach strategy to connect to community banks through marketing, advertising, and thought leadership. Corporate members regularly consult with ICBA to develop and implement the most effective community bank marketing strategy.
Corporate Membership is ICBA’s premium affiliation for vendors, offering companies the highest level of recognition, visibility along with the most comprehensive benefits package available. Only corporate members receive a quarterly list of ICBA member banks to enhance prospect engagement throughout the year. First choice of exhibit space and a sizable booth discount at ICBA Community Banking LIVE®, along with a complimentary advertisement profile in ICBA’s Online Solutions Directory, are some of the other exclusive membership features members enjoy.
Membership with ICBA provides the most impressive and significant return-on-investment while increasing your visibility within the community bank market.
Advertising and Media Opportunities:
• Consultations with ICBA marketing specialists to learn best practices for reaching community banks through ICBA advertising and sponsorship
• 15% discount on advertising in Independent Banker® magazine (print & digital)
• 15% discount on advertising in ICBA e-newsletters
• 15% discount on advertising on ICBA website and IndependentBanker.org
• 15% discount on Independent Banker magazine dedicated e-blast
• 15% discount on Independent Banker magazine sponsored webinars
Mr. David L. Osburn
Founder, Osburn & Associates LLC