|Event Date||Wed Apr 14 EDT (7 months ago)|
This webinar covers the basics of Commercial Lending and is a must for all new commercial lenders and/or those individuals who want to explore this vital discipline!
The training session will begin with a brief overview of conventional commercial lending versus SBA lending. Additionally, the concept of credit scoring will be explored.
The seminar will also cover underwriting a commercial loan including a review of financial statement analysis (with emphasis on various cash flow analyses). Additionally, a standard loan write-up or written presentation format will be displayed.
The seminar will also cover negotiating a commercial loan, sources of commercial financing, and a brief review of various legal aspects of commercial lending.
• Define commercial lending
• Discuss conventional commercial lending versus SBA lending
• Explore credit scoring
• Cover underwriting a commercial loan including “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on cash flow analyses)
• Analyze a standard loan write up
• Review negotiating commercial loans, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending