Thu Mar 10 PST (in about 2 months)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Mar 10 3:00am - Thu Mar 10 3:00am
What You'll Learn:
• How has Multifamily Tax Exemption incentivised housing development in the region? How might the recent overhaul impact future plans?
• Besides the MFTE, what incentives is the City of Tacoma offering to spark development?
• How are neighborhoods like Hilltop, South End and the Brewery District attracting investors?
• What opportunities still exist in neighborhoods like Point Ruston and Proctor?
How You'll Do More Business:
• Tacoma, once overlooked, is now ripe for investment and development. From Opportunity Zones to the City's Multifamily Tax Exemption initiative, development has never been easier, and more lucrative, than now. Join us in Tacoma this March for an opportunity to learn about this burgeoning market and what opportunities lie ahead.
Who You’ll Meet:
• Developers, owners, investors, brokers, general contractors, designers, tenants, lenders and more!
Associate Director - Campus Planning & Retail, University of Washington - Tacoma
CEO, Ship Lofts
Retail Advocate, Downtown Tacoma Partnership
President & CEO, Abbott Construction
Assistant Director, Community & Economic Development, City of Tacoma
President, Trent Development
Paul Del Vecchio
Founding Principal, Ethos Development
CEO, GIS Development
Managing Principal, Ferguson Architecture
Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration, University of Washington Tacoma
Founder & CEO, Inspire Consulting
• Abbott Construction
• Inspire Consulting
• Ferguson Architecture