Tue Sep 28 +08 (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 28 2:00am - Tue Sep 28 3:15am
The roundtable will be a closed-door meeting amongst the members and partners, that gathers institutional investors, asset managers for:
• LP Knowledge sharing
• LP-GP-Other stakeholders connect
• Insights into different markets/asset classes/strategies/case studies
Topics to be discussed by the discussion leaders:
• Physical Risk Assessment and TCFD Reporting: Asian cities quite often score high on physical climate risk assessments. Does current reporting really give insight?
• Embodied Carbon: As the majority of new build buildings will be in Asia, there is an enormous opportunity to build according to net zero in-use standards, but embodied carbon is also an important factor.
• Carbon Risk Real Estate Monitor tool and disclosure: Monitoring transition risk or too ambitious targets?
• Disclosures: What transparency do the investors want. Role of investors in driving change.
• Net Zero Targets Real world change or greenwashing: A 2050 net zero commitment is easy, but what are the difficulties if you do not only want to depend on green energy procurement and offsets.
Managing Director, Alvarium Investments
Chief Sustainability Officer, City Developments Limited (CDL)
Deputy General Manager
China Overseas Commercial Properties CO., Ltd., 中海商业副总经理 唐安琪
President & CEO, Diamond Realty Management Inc. ("DREAM")
Chief Executive Officer, Embassy Office Parks REIT
Vincent van Bijleveld
Managing Director, Global Real Estate Engagement Network (GREEN)
Managing Director, Head of Asset Management, Indospace
Prof. Piet Eichholtz
Partner, Finance Ideas and Professor of Real Estate Finance, Maastricht University