Thu Sep 19 PDT (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Sep 19 9:00pm - Thu Sep 19 11:30pm
El Gaucho Portland
319 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205, USA
ISMG’s Executive Roundtables focus on specific challenges being faced by information security executives in today’s cybersecurity landscape. Moderated by one of ISMG’s Executive Editors and a guest industry expert, Roundtables give cybersecurity professionals the opportunity to discuss threats and controls with a handful of market leaders in an informal setting, from which you will emerge with new ideas and solutions you can immediately put to work to improve your own organization’s defensive posture.
Discussion topics will include:
• Where do you think your organization sits in its visibility and control of IIoT devices?
• What do you identify as your greatest vulnerabilities today?
• How do you manage the convergence of IT and OT?
• How do you move to a culture of situational awareness allowing you to outmaneuver inevitable threats?
• How do you get a handle on attack vectors including the internet, cellular networks, and GPS?
• What technologies and tools are best candidates for IIoT threat mitigation?
• What and where will investment will be made in SCADA / ICS protection for 2019 and beyond?
Executive Editor, ISMG
Director, Operational Technology Global Engagement