Thu Oct 17 JST (in about 2 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Oct 16 7:00pm - Thu Oct 17 4:00am
Learn the latest and best practices for improved supply chain and logistics performance in Japan.
In just one day, acquire the latest knowledge and the most effective techniques to grow your supply chain, manufacturing, logistics and distribution capabilities in Japan.
This summit will draw upon the experience of leading companies to explore how a cross-functional supply chain team can enhance company results in Japan. Along top experts, high-profile speakers and top practitioners will be invited to share their views on managing supply chain, procurement and logistics in Japan.
Why Attend this Event?
• The Japan Supply Chain Summit is a first international summit at which English-speaking supply chain and logistics executives from
the leading manufacturers, retailers and brand owners in Japan gather under one roof.
• By exploring and sharing practical experiences, this one-day conference will help you to acquire the latest knowledge and the most
effective techniques to grow your supply chain capabilities in Japan.
• International focus
Unlike other logistics events organized in Indonesia, the Japan Supply Chain Summit is for the new generation of supply chain and
logistics English-speaking leaders with international responsibilities.
• Built for supply chain professionals by supply chain experts
This is the supply chain program constructed by a top level steering group of leading supply chain and logistics professionals and
extensively researched for 6 months.
• Independent experiences & no sales pitches
Eight hours filled with unique content and no vendor sales pitches! End users and industry experts will share the latest initiatives in
transforming their supply chain and logistics operations in Japan and you’ll learn how to achieve the right balance between cost
optimization and commercial objectives.
• 12 leading senior speakers in just 1 day
Compared to other 2-days events, this summit brings you in just one day more director level expertise from across the industry to
discuss the crucial issues that matter most to your supply chain operations.
• Unrivaled networking opportunities
Over five hours of networking breaks, interactive luncheon and a drinks reception where you can build valuable contacts, meet like-
minded peers from all sectors and discuss common issues in Japan.
Who Should Attend?
The delegates at the summit together comprise a unique group of the movers and shakers in supply chain, procurement and logistics in Japan:
• They are English-speaking executives with Japan, international or pan-Asia regional responsibilities
• A hybrid group of manufacturers, retailers, brand owners, e-commerce players, consultants and logistics service providers.
• Their function profile is very diverse with CEOs, COOs, supply chain, procurement and logistics directors and managers.
Designed BY supply chain experts FOR supply chain executives, the Japan Supply Chain Summit is an event you can't miss! Join our community now and secure your seat today!
CEO & President, Julian Woodbell
Head of Department Logistics Warehouse East Division, Coca Cola Bottlers Japan Inc.
General Manager - Japan MacDermid Enthone, Industrial Solutions
Co-Founder and Principal, ChangeIS, K.K.
Independent Strategic Advisor and Professor Globis University Graduate, School of Management Tokyo
Yoshitaka "Tim" Iijima
Sales Manager Logistics Solutions, Sankyu Inc.
Executive Director, ISM Japan, Inc.
Director, Industrial Capital Markets - Japan & Korea, JLL
President, Government Blockchain Association Tokyo Chapter
CEO, J2U International K.K.
2019 Sponsor and Supporters
• Chain Media
• SupplyChains Magazine