|Event Date||Wed Aug 25 EDT - Thu Aug 26 EDT (2 months ago)|
The Brown Hotel
335 West Broadway Louisville, KY
Team members who feel like they are valued and growing are more likely to stay with your organization. The result of decreased turnover is increased productivity and overall profitability. So how do you get there? The key to your financial institution’s success is investing in and equipping your team leaders with the skills and tools to effectively coach team members to excellence. During this session, we will explore actionable strategies designed to help your managers develop their teams. In addition, you will leave with tools designed to Cultivateÿ growth.
Key Points to be Covered
• Explore the relationship between creating value and employee retention
• Evaluate specific leadership principles designed to grow your team leaders
• Understand how specific, actionable tools such as weekly team meetings, check-ins and observation coaching all enhance performance
First Southern National
Founder, global Talent Development Company
Executive Consultant and Director of Cultivate™
• Ameriprise Financial Services
• BCP Banc Consulting Partners,LLC
• BOX LAKE NETWORKS
• Crowe LLP
• FHLB CINCINNATI
• MORGAN POTTINGER MCGARVEY Attorney
• OCCH OHIO CAPITAL CORPORATION FOR HOUSING
• ProBank Austine
• pri PROFIT RESOURCES
• CLARK SCHAEFER HACKETT
• Floodplain Consultants, Inc.
• NETGAIN TECHNOLOGY
• VELOCITY SOLUTION
• FHN FINANCIAL
• Promotory MortgagePath
• SBS CYberSecurity
• ServisFirst Bank
SPRING CONFERENCE BLUE GRASS SPONSOR
• Unified Teachnologies
• Black Knight, Inc.
• Boenning & Scattergood, Inc.
• Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
• Elliott Davis, LLC
• John M. Floyd & Associates
• Performance Trust Capital Partners
• QSI, Inc
• Taylor Advisors, Inc.
• Upgrade, Inc.