Mon Apr 15 EAT (2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Apr 15 1:00am - Mon Apr 15 10:00am
The Roundtable will offer a unique platform for a dialogue on development and investment opportunities in the transport, energy and industrial infrastructure sectors in Kenya and address the barriers to entry for investors . The Roundtable, therefore, represents a unique opportunity to raise awareness on new opportunities for fast-tracking the development of projects in Kenya. The Roundtable will contribute to enhancing Africa’s attractiveness for Foreign Direct Investment, as well as to foster regional cross-border Investments.
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd Presentations, and the open discussion will cover more specific topics such as:
• How can a government facilitate the development of private
sector projects in the region?
• What role could PPP’s play in such projects?
• What sort of projects – generation/ transmission/distribution.
• Allocation of risk between private and public sectors.
• Options and way ahead.
• Identify the current investable projects in the transport,
energy and industrial infrastructure sectors.
• Identify the challenges faced by Kenya’s public sector when
attracting private funding and identifying a collaborative way
• Identify and address the barriers to entry for investors in
• Kenya and forge the way forward.
AFIDA MEMBERS AND PARTNERS:
• Climate Investor
• International Proximity
• Phanes Group
• Denham Capital
• Herbert Smith FreeHills
• G.Elias & Co
IN PARTNESHIP WITH: