|Event Date||Wed Jun 30 EDT (4 months ago)|
The Investment Portfolio Impact Analysis Tool was developed to enable signatories to the Principles for Responsible Banking (PRB) to meet their requirements under Principle 2 on impact analysis, namely as a basis for meeting their subsequent requirements under Principle 3 on target-setting. It complements the Bank Portfolio Impact Analysis Tool which focuses on Consumer, Business, Corporate and Investment Banking.
Features of the Tool include:
• Enables Fund or Portfolio level analysis.
• Asset classes covered include fixed income, equity and real estate, among others.
• Includes new mappings, including an asset class/impact map and several asset class-specific mappings.
• Uses the Principles for Responsible Investment asset class classification & enriched GICS sector classification.
• Includes an in-built Indicator Library.
The methodology was derived from UNEP FI’s unique holistic approach to impact and the Sustainable Development Goalss, as developed by its Positive Impact Initiative (PII), as such it is aligned with the Principles for Positive Impact Finance and is based on the 22 ‘impact areas’ of the UNEP FI Impact Radar. The Tool’s in-built resources, are based on internationally recognised standards from within and beyond the UN System.
The Investment Portfolio Impact Analysis Tool is a live resource, designed to evolve over time in order to constantly improve user experience and benefits.