Wed May 4 UTC (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue May 3 8:00pm - Tue May 3 8:00pm
In this unique webinar, Anne Lolley will provide an overview of federal compliance laws. This is a great training tool for newer lenders and processors, and the webinar will help even experienced bankers understand the source of the various requirements.
All information in the webinar will be clearly-documented in a colorful and user-friendly handbook. This is a wonderful resource manual - lenders, loan processors and compliance officers will refer to this booklet time and time again. In addition to providing compliance summaries, the booklet offers specific cites to help readers locate rules, as well as a detailed, alphabetical index.
• Appraisals and evaluations
• BSA requirements
• Credit practices rule
• Environmental rules
• ECOA requirements
• Federal insurance disclosures
• Flood insurance
• HMDA and non-HMDA monitoring
• Homeownership counseling
• LTV limits
• Military Lending Act
• Servicemember requirements
Who Should Attend?
• Lenders, loan processors and compliance officers will refer to the webinar booklet time and time again. In addition, this webinar can be invaluable for newer lenders and processors.
University of Kansas, Kansas Bankers Association