|Event Date||Tue Nov 2 EDT - Wed Nov 3 EDT (about 1 year ago)|
At BOL Conferences, we are always on the lookout for ways to help bankers cope in an ever-changing environment. What we have experienced during the last several months certainly qualifies!
With the added challenge of operating during a worldwide pandemic, and now with a new administration at the helm, continued changes will be likely. With the wealth of knowledge accumulated at BankersOnline combined with access to the industry's most experienced gurus (with more than 100 years of cumulative experience), we stand ready to help you with the targeted strategies, guidance, and solutions that will allow you to navigate in these fast-moving times.
The 2021 Lending Compliance Triage has plenty in store for you.
Here are just some of the topics we are working on:
• HMDA and Regulation C - Recent Concerns;
• ECOA and Regulation B - Prohibition on Discrimination based on Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation;
• TILA and Regulation Z - Revisions to Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Rules, and Revised Escrow Exemption Rules;
• Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Regulation F - Status of the final rules;
• Flood Insurance - Proposed FAQs on Flood Insurance and Private Flood Insurance;
• OCC Fair Access rule;
• Recent Guidance on Limited English Proficiency;
• Status of Payday Lending rules; and
• Status of CRA revisions.
Owner, Key Compliance Services
Compliance Specialist with PPDocs
CEO, Compliance Resource, LLC