|Event Date||Wed Apr 15 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
Robert F. Hatcher, Sr. Conference Center
100 University Pkwy, Macon, GA 31206, USA
Prevention of loan losses through the implementation of proper loan structuring and documentation techniques is the objective of this seminar.
• Background and review: the purpose of documentation, 10 most common problems, Borrower identities/authorities
• Identifying the Borrower: using the correct name, identifying the legal entity, who is authorized to represent the legal entity, verify the information, is the
entity legally permitted to conduct business
• Identifying the Collateral: who owns it, where is it located, what is its value, does the borrower have a legal right to pledge it
• Evidencing the Debt: create a mutual understanding of the loan, how much money will be borrowed, how and when will it be repaid, what happens if the
• Attaching and Perfecting the Collateral: generate security interest in collateral, public notification of the security interest
• Real Estate Specifics: Basics of Documentation, FDICIA, Appraisal Review Checklist, Importance of Flood Certificates, Notices and Disclosures
• Residential Construction Lending: Builder’s Application, Construction Loan Agreement, Disbursement Election Form, Owner’s Affidavit, Draw/Inspection
• Guarantees: Personal, Corporate, Guarantor Defenses
Who Should Attend
Commercial loan officers, commercial loan personnel, loan assistants and closing specialists.
EVP, Director of Real Estate Credit Risk, Cadence Bank