Tue Feb 25 UTC (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Feb 25 2:30am - Tue Feb 25 6:15am
Le Méridien Piccadilly
21 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, United Kingdom
Securing Deals, Allocating Capital & Staying Ahead Of The Transformative Capital Market.
What you'll learn:
• Post-Brexit-Strategy: Where does the UK sit in a risk and reward context?
• How are investors diversifying their portfolio and allocating capital in today's climate? What is substituting retail nowadays?
• International Capital Flows: Where is the money coming from and where will it be in 3-5 years post Brexit completion?
• The ESG Investment Agenda: How are the evolving expectations of investors and occupiers shaping investment decisions?
• Where can you find yield without taking undue risk in the current zero interest rate environment?
Managing Director, Vanke
Head of Fundraising, Kennedy Wilson
Co-Founder, Ergo Real Estate
Partner, Gowling WLG
Client Services Director, Coyote
Fund Manager - Property, Kames Capital
Head of UK and Ireland Value Add Real Estate, BlackRock
Deputy Fund Manager, UK Residential, M&G
Head of Sustainability and Impact Investment, Schroder Real Estate
Managing Partner, Patron Capital Partners
Head of Special Projects & Legal, Moorfield Group
Senior Associate, Herbert Smith Freehills
CEO, European Region, Hines
• GOWLING WLG
• HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS