Tue Feb 8 CET (in 16 days)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Feb 7 6:00pm - Mon Feb 7 6:00pm
Zinzendorflaan 1, 3703 CE Zeist, Netherlands
• The medium and long-term economic and geopolitical outlook and the impact of the deficit on returns and markets going forward.
• Inflation and interest rate expectations and what this might mean for pension funds, your investment strategy and strategic asset allocation.
• The outlook for credit markets and whether we will see a credit crunch anytime soon.
• How some stock markets can be back to pre-Covid levels and what equity markets levels today tell us about future risk premia?
• Mega trends and implications for interest rates and inflation, eg Climate, Tech, Demography, Energy Transition etc.