|Event Date||Wed Mar 31 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Find out what you need to do to comply with the digital links mandate and how you can utilise MTD technology to provide a more accurate and efficient tax process.Tax and finance teams with the knowledge to effectively address MTD digital links compliance and understand how technology architectures will develop to help futureproof the tax function.
We will explore:
• The trends that will drive digitalisation and HMRC in 2021.
• What (if anything) you need to comply with phase 2 and the digital links requirements. Can you defer?
• MTD phase 1 was focused on compliance. Should phase 2 be ‘digital first’? Are businesses now adopting strategies to leverage their MTD software investment to improve their end-to-end tax processes and achieve greater reporting accuracy and efficiency?
• Tech predictions for 2021: Data accuracy, advanced analytics and automation of complex calculations.
• What will future tax architectures look like from 2022 and beyond.
• Discover the criteria that determine how your business should comply with MTD Phase 2 requirements.
• Understand that the impetus has changed and that businesses can reap additional benefits from the digitalisation of their entire VAT process.
• Get the building blocks for a futureproof digital strategy for your business.
• Learn about the direction digitalisation/automation is taking and where this will take tax in the future.
Chief Innovation Officer (“CINO”), Tax Systems
• Tax Systems