Wed Jul 13 UTC - Fri Jul 15 UTC (in 9 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Jul 13 4:00am - Fri Jul 15 1:00pm
Recent legislation (105.666 RSMo, SB 406) requires trustees of Missouri public employee retirement plans to attend trustee education programs provided at this conference, which is a great incentive for plan attendance. The two evening receptions will give you the opportunity to network with Board Members and Administrative staff from many Missouri public retirement plans.
You’ll find them at our Annual MAPERS conferences. Senate Bill 406 requires trustees of Missouri public employee retirement plans to attend trustee education programs which include information on topics such as:
• Duties and responsibilities of board members
• Governance process and procedures
• Pension plan design and administration of benefits
• Actuarial principles
• Fiduciary duties
• Legal liability and risks
• Sunshine law requirements
• The role of staff and consultants in plan administration
The Annual Conference includes sessions that will help you meet these legislative requirements and is the perfect platform to learn from some of the most respected names in the public pension arena.