|Event Date||Thu Mar 18 EDT (7 months ago)|
Commercial insurance is a complex and dynamic component of the real estate finance industry. In recognition of the training needs of our members, MBA Education has developed a comprehensive program covering the various elements of commercial insurance. In collaboration with Insurance Advisors LLC and Fortress Risk Consultants LLC, MBA Education will offer 12 webinars over the course of a two year period covering the following four categories:
• Introductory and Overview
• Types of Commercial Insurance
• Commercial Insurance Industry Processes
• Commercial Insurance Compliance
• Our goal is for MBA members to develop a better understanding of everything from the fundamentals to the complexities of commercial insurance
The webinar will cover the fundamental insurance concepts around the subjects of Flood, Windstorm and Earth Movement (Quake). These are the Big Three, when it comes to catastrophic insurance coverage. We will discuss the essential aspects of coverage limits, deductibles and terms & conditions around each of these perils. Consideration will also be given to concentration analysis, and risk modeling.
Who Should Attend?
• Real Estate Owners & Investors
• Insurance Directors
• Loan Closers & Underwriters
• Commercial Servicers
• Others concerned with insurance matters, such as attorneys and consultants who work within the real estate industry
President & Owner, Fortress Risk Consultants, LLC