|Event Date||Wed Apr 29 EDT - Thu Apr 30 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Mortgage Bankers Association
1919 M St NW 5th floor, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Through MBA's Speakers Bureau, organizations in residential and commercial/multifamily lending can capture firsthand the most current, accurate and significant information from MBA's industry experts on topics that include:
• State of the industry.
• Economic outlook.
• Political, legal and legislative issues.
• Technology advances.
• Training and education resources.
• Membership opportunities.
• Marketing strategies.
• We Are Making Membership Matter More
All member companies in good standing now have more MBA benefits to celebrate, including:
• Complimentary access to all online education webinars and webinar recordings.
• Complimentary access to 11 foundation web-based self-study courses covering commercial/multifamily and single-family lending, as well as
• Buy-one-get-one-free registration to MBA's National Advocacy Conference, April 21-22 in Washington, D.C.
Benefits to Stay Informed:
• Learn more about MBA's advocacy and policy priorities, and how you can get involved.
• Read your daily/weekly e-newsletters for all the relevant real estate finance news.
• Get unlimited access to industry leaders via the online Membership Directory.
• Know what's happening locally 24/7 via the State Legislative Database.
Benefits to Get You Involved:
• Share your unique perspectives and shape industry policy when you serve on an MBA committee or council.
• Amplify your voice and make a difference when you join the Mortgage Action Alliance (MAA).
• Join thousands of your industry colleagues in online networking communities.
• Donate to the MBA Opens Doors Foundation to help families with a critically ill or injured child stay in their homes.
Kristy W. Fercho
Robert D. Broeksmit
CMB, President and CEO
Chief Operating Officer
Michael Fratantoni, Ph.D
Chief Economist, Senior Vice President, Research & Industry Technology
Vice President of Commercial/Multifamily Research
Marina B. Walsh
Vice President of Industry Analysis
Associate Vice President, Economic & Industry Forecasting
Jeffrey M. Schummer, CMB
Vice President of Education Business Development
Senior Vice President of Legislative & Political Affairs
Senior Vice President, Residential Policy & Member Engagement
Senior Vice President, Affordable Housing Initiatives
Vice President, Residential Policy and Member Engagement
Vice President, State Government Affairs & Industry Relations
Vice President, Member Engagement
Associate Vice President of Housing Finance Policy
President, MBA Opens Doors Foundation