|Event Date||Wed Mar 31 EDT (7 months ago)|
While insurance is critical financial tool to help (M)SMEs reduce their risk, it is also a financial instrument to help strengthen small business to get through tough times. This session will cover the role insurance can play in supporting the growth and resilience of (M)SMEs. One of the authors will present key findings from the 2020 Cenfri research paper on MSME insurance and we will hear from the world’s largest reinsurer and the co-founder of a broker about how new technologies are bringing insurance solutions to the SMEs
What you will learn
• Why insurance is important for (M)SMEs.
• The opportunities and challenges are for the insurance industry in serving SMEs.
• How new technologies are impacting SME insurance.
• How reinsurers can support SME insurance.
• Lessons learned from a variety of countries.
Senior Advisor, IFC
Global Head P&C Solutions, Swiss Re Group
Co-Founder, SecureNow Insurance Broker Pvt Ltd